Total Pageviews

Tuesday 28 January 2014

Teenage mums

So it's funny how when your out walking with a pram how you notice who else has got one.

It wasn't till I had my lil one have I noticed how many teenage mothers there are out there! It actually quite shocking wither it was an accident or planned.
The worst thing is I always notice the prams and I think to myself how the heck do you afford a silver cross pram or a bugaboo pram ( I could name more but I won't). Some are barely out of school and there walking around town with 600/800 pound prams.

Has society gone made?

I suppose these teenage mothers get benefits n grants while the 'adults' have to pay for everything.
What has happened to educating kids in sex education ! 

Don't get me started in what designer gear the teenagers where and then you see them buying baby designer gear to! 

No comments:

Post a Comment