Total Pageviews

Wednesday 15 January 2014

Feeding baby


This is called the nuby feeder. Having had three and half years as a live in nanny plus many more different experiences in childcare I swear by this devise if u can call it that.

When starting to wean a baby it's all fun and games - I for one am looking forward to starting to wean my lb in the next few weeks. 

I have experience due to looking after 3 boys the youngest when I left my job was  just over one and half, the other two were     that wee bit older. So I had the lo when he was a baby with him having a heart condition he was on special calorie milk, plus medication and weaning was good fun, but with him he was always sick.

This device is a godsend when your lo is teething and especially when they can hold things for themselves.
First foods for teething : carrots, sweet potato, apple, pear, banana, mango etc
I used to cook the fruits let em cool then put them in sterilised ice cube trays stick em in the freezer (always dated them).
Say lo is teething all I'd do was take an ice cube of pear stick it n the net mash it down a bit and give it to lo there u have it they get healthy snack and a teething reliever at the same time 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment